This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities!
Monday 2:38 PM, 03/05/2010
9. We love this fresh and pretty look British fashionista Mollie King wore to the Sunglasses Hut launch this week, a fab Spring outfit!
8. Eva Herzigova went kinda sexy, trendy afro-chic and we loved it! This woman knows how to max out her hotness in whatever she wears and she takes risks with her clothes. Well done!
7. Jessica Alba also got it right this week in this whit Boho-chic prettiness at the Tribeca Film Festival. So lovely and we have missed her long flowy hair!
6. Sophie Ellis-Bextor looked as fresh and bright as a daisy in her floral print dress and yellow cardigan, so femme and girly! What we also love about her is that she tries out all kinds of bright and colourful makeup ideas. Don't be afraid of neons girls!
5. Halle Berry is draped to look perfect in this grey asymmetric dress. She is glowing and stylish and gorgeous and this dress flatters her in all the best places!
4. Some people put Michelle Monaghan on the worst dressed list for this look, but we thought it was adorable! We even love the yellow ribbon shoes! The bows just keep catching our eye!
3. There has been a little fashion competition between Scarlett Johansson and Gwyneth Paltrow this week for the Iron Man 2 promos and we thought Scarlett's best look was definitely this white sculptured dress for the premiere. Stunning!
2. Pixie Lott inspired us again with her funky hippy-chic look and great eye for accessories! She is also rocking a new softer braided hairdo. Yay!
Oh wow its been a white week! Everyone from Mollie King to Jessica Alba, Pixie Lott and Scarlett Johansson have been fabulous in white! Also because its Spring the cute and pretty is eveywhere to be seen and we have to say its a fun change from last winter's edgy military gear. Take a look at who else we loved this week!
Who was best?