This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities!
Tuesday 2:35 PM, 06/04/2010
9. Gisele Bundchen shows how to layer stylishly, even in the Spring! We love this little gold tank over her white vest, it gives her instant glamour and those killer heels don't hurt the look either! Well done as usual Gisele!
8. We like it when Ashley Tisdale rocks a more edgy look! This T-shirt is hot and as always, her accessory choices are perfect from the bangles to the booties!
7. Zoe Saldana chose to dress down for the Kids' Choice Awards last week, but that doesn't mean she let go of her chic personal style. We think she looked fab!
6. This simple figure-hugging white shift dress that Jennifer Aniston wore on the red carpet last week has to be our favourite of all the different outfits she was seen in with her busy movie premiere schedule. Jennifer really looks the best in simple, clean lines!
5. Selena Gomez wears the Grecian godess look like no one else! We love this colour on her too, a bold choice, as not many girls could dare to wear this and still look pretty! Well done Selena!
4. Dita Von Teese does it again with another red hot sexy vintage look! Sometimes its not boring to choose a personal style and stick to it ladies, there is no need to be a trend slave!
3. We think Miranda Kerr looked fantastic in this retro-inspired look at a Victoria Secret party last week. Especially with that gorgeous tan of hers against the rich green of the dress. What a hot look for summer!
2. Rihanna toned down her usual fierce look for the Kids' Choice Awards, but she still stuck to her style with those trendy broad shoulders, the boots and her hairdo. We love it when she softens it a bit like this!
Even though it was the holidays, there were plenty of fabulous star events this past week, starting off with the Kids Choice Awards with celebs like Selena Gomez and Rihanna wowing us with their style and finishing off with launch parties for Victoria Secret and other brands where supermodels Gisele Bundchen and Miranda Kerr showed off their flare for fashion! Enjoy and don't forget to vote for your favourite!
Who was your favourite?
Want to comment?Login here