6 Celebrity Beauty Tips: Smokey Eyes!
Thursday 7:09 PM, 26/07/2012
1. Emma Watson is going all in with colorful smokey eyes! She has used a yellow shadow for the inner corners, a green/grey shade for the center of the eyelash and finally a brown shadow for the utter corners. You can try this with different colors!
2. Violet makes a gorgeous smokey eye! Kristen Stewart used a purple eye shadow to blend in with her black and brown shades. For a bit of fun, try a blue or purple mascara!
3. Miley Cyrus is going for a typical black smokey eye look with heavy black eyeliner above the upper lash line and a thinner line on the bottom lashes. She's intensifying her make up with a really dark brown eyebrow pen.
4. Keri Hilson has lighened up her make up with a white eyeshadow applied around the inner corners of the eyes.
5. For color on the bottom, like Charlize Theron, you'll want to use a eyeliner pencil because they're easiest to smudge. Once the line is drawn, run your finger over it to smudge the line. You can also apply a bit of shadow to get full smudge effect.
Smokey eyes are always in style and we love that there are so many ways to pull them off! What you will need to get the right smokey look is a eye primer, two shawods (one light, one darker), eyeliner, make-up brushes, a mascara - and our celebrity advice! Emma Watson has used purple eye shadow in her dramatic make-up while Keri Hilson has ligthened hers up with a white shade. Click on the pictures to read more awesome tips from stars with super sexy smokey eyes!
Tags: Beauty Trends