So many pretty things this week, we are so inspired! Stars have been out on the town and appearing at events and premieres and we are getting ready for the end of the year party season. Thank you Miley Cyrus, Camilla Belle and most of Emma Watson for your fab style!
9. Clémence Poésy brought her unique French style to the Harry Potter premiere this week in London. This colour is magic for her! Oh and do we still need to tell you that blue and black are a hot combo right now?
8. Ashley Greene shows that she is a fashionista in every city! She adapted her relaxed LA style and rocked a more glam and girly New York look this weekend. Loved it!
7. Kate Bosworth love Chanel and in this classic black and lace paneled dress, it is clear that Chanel loves Kate right back! Perfectly style too Kate, well done!
6. Forget the rumors of trashy behaviour! Miley Cyrus showed up for the launch of her George for Asda, Max Azria clothing collection looking like a real little lady in this high-waisted skirt and pretty white shirt!
5. Kelly Osbourne has an even bigger smile than usual as she has been rocking one hot and Trendy look after another on the Red Carpet. Not everyone could carry off this 80's inspired look, but Kelly wears it so well!
4. AnnaLynne McCord! We are still loving the new menswear sexiness she is has been wearing lately and we really hope she keeps this looking going for a long time! Wow!
3. Camilla Belle doesn't often get it exactly right with her fashion choices, but when she does, its a huge hit! This jeweled top and tiered skirt duo us just so pretty!
2. Whitney Port with her perfectly curled blonde hair and fabulous Shoes, topped off with an Esprit jacket. What could possibly be wrong with this outfit? Nothing we say, its lovely!
1. We can't stop thinking about this lacey, feathery mini dress Emma Watson wore to the Harry Potter premiere this week. Its the ultimate party dress for this season and we really really really want one!
Published Nov 15 2010 9:09 PM
Do you want to share this article?
Use the share function in your mobile web browser.