This Weeks 9 Best Dressed Celebrities!
Sunday 5:11 PM, 21/06/2009
9. Celebrity kid Pixie Geldof is really hot in her blue halterneck mini-dress and we like her short hair together with the beautiful necklace.
8. We don't see actress Ashley Olsen too often these days, but when we do she always looks really hot. This dress was not an exception!
7. Model Alexa Chung shows that the classic trenchcoat always a winner. It belongs in every girls closet!
6. Singer Sophie Ellis-Bextors golden skirt is really pretty and matched with the tank top it's a real hit!
5. Supermodel Anouck Lepere once again proves that black is fashion colour no 1. Anouck is engaged to Kate Moss' ex Jefferson Hack. Jefferson obviously has a thing for fashionistas!
4. The City-star Olivia Palermo matched her tight jeans with a white tank top, a leasure jacket and a cluth bag. Whitney Port has really met some tough competition!
3. Polish supermodel Anja Rubik looked fantastic in this long white dress, although we wish she wasn't quite that skinny...
2. British model and fashion icon Agyness Deyn looked amazing in her glittering dress that and contrasting leather jacket!
1. And this weeks winner is.... Julia Restoin Roitfeld!! Julia is the daughter of the chief editor of the French Vogue, Carine Roitfeld, so this girl surely picked up some fashion advice from her mum... We love love love her mini-dress!!
Wow! What a week! We had to go through loads of pictures this week so it was quite tough to pick out the top 9 celebs. Model and it-girl Alexa Chung showed how to be "leisure chic" and The City star Olivia Palermo showed how jeans ought to fit. Pixie Geldof and Ashley Olsen are two other hot celebs this week. And this weeks no 1 is....??
Who do you think was This Weeks Best Dressed?
Tags: Alexa Chung / The City / Fashion pictures / Trends celebrities 2009 / Trendy celebrity clothing / Fashion icon / Hot / Supermodel / Handbag / Best dressed celebrities